Interview with Author Charity Parckerson




Q. Who is your favorite character you have written?
A. McKenna from Unbalanced. She's an erotica author who's not exactly sane. Love her.


Q. When did you start writing?
A.
I've scribbled for as long as I can remember, but I didn't get serious about it until my mid-twenties.


Q. If you could meet any one of your character who would it be and why?
A. Killian from Sated. He's dirty and sexy. A perfect combination.


Q. Do you have a must have 'drink' while writing?
A. Coffee. It's for everyone's safety.


Q. What is your favorite scene from you've written?
A. In A Dash of Desire, I laughed like a crazy woman while writing the scene where Riley tells the story about her aunt beating a chicken to death.


Q. Are you working on a new writing project?
A. I am. Like always, I'm cutting it close on my deadline, but I'm book 6 of my "No Rival" series with Ellora's Cave,


Q. What is your favorite quote?
A. Mine: "My life was like cupping water in my hands. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hold onto it forever."-- Wicked Sinners
Someone else's: “Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.” – Edgar Allan Poe


Q. What kind of writer are you a 'planer' or 'free'?
A. I'm a bit of both. Normally, I hand write my first draft and it doubles as my timeline. As I'm typing it, I add to it until I have my second draft.


Q. Can you use three works to tell us about Spiced Life Series?
A. Hope spring eternal.


Q. If you could co-write with any author who would it be and why?
A. J.R. Ward. She's amazing.






Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram