Twitter Party with Author Kat Green




Q. for @KatGreen00 Speaking of book two, how is it coming along? Read through num 3 and more editing. Then once I'm happy I pass it to some else to give me feedback
Q. for @KatGreen00 Do you have any advice for other writers? @doubled_books Just go with what's in your heart. Tell your story, and write your first draft like your pouring your heart out. You can go back later and perfect it. Also, be at peace that not everyone will like it.

Q. for @KatGreen00 - Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? Yes. How to write a book.. ha

Q. for @KatGreen00 Is there any characters from ‘Strings’ that we won’t see in book two? (Only tell if it won’t spill the beans) One I can't say but there is a reason, and Kelsey won't be in 2, there will be more characters brought in more and some new

 Q. for @KatGreen00 - Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? @doubled_books I can tell you a few that will be in it... If you want? Death Wishes are back!!!! Saskia Lee In fact, there is lots of all bands. Echo are back to. And, a new one and a few others. Oh, there is a whole load of the band, and Luke...

Q. for +Kat Green - When you started writing ‘Strings’ what was the first scene you wrote? Melissa in hospital, I based everything around that and worked the story around how she got there.

Q. for @KatGreen00 - Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? I didn't plan that but I think as the story progressed, the power of friendship and love. And, fame isn't all it seems

Q. for @KatGreen00 - What book are you reading now? I am just starting a book that one of my readers had just released. @izi_vas The prison of oblivion.


Q. for @KatGreen00 Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?






KayCee_K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram